- Life time chance to see the world highest peak Mt Everest
- Visit Tengboche monastery – oldest monastery in Everest region.
- 6 days short adventurous trip to the Everest region.
- Explore Sherpa lifestyle in Khumbu region.
- Visit cultural world Heritage sites in Kathmandu city.
- Exciting and scenic flight to Lukla airport.
Glimpse of Everest Trek
Plane, Car, Jeep
Breakfast in Kathmandu only
Hotel and Lodges
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Well Crafted Itinerary
- Group Discount Available
- Instant Online Booking
Glimpse of Everest Trek is short compared to the itinerary of a full-fledged Everest Base Camp Trek because it is filled up with natural wonders from Lukla to Tengboche and takes a gentler pace trekking route and showcases presiding mountains that have scaled and overtopped ridges and valleys in the heart of the Everest Region, which a true trekker wants to roll in his itinerary what he or she calls a typical and perfect trekking itinerary of the world. This is the only refreshing and uncompromising trek in the world in which the beauties of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Amadablam & others keep on coming to your eyes at an enormous volume as you set out to a final destination by the mountains. This is a short trek that has a capacity to offer you a lot; this is also a trek, which is perfect for a trekker, who wants to immerse and swallow all the hidden gems of mountains that he or she has never seen previously in their life.
The final destination that you have to reach is Tengboche, which ascends to 3860 m. Every aspect of Tengboche monastery that you see is unspoiled and has a fabulous feature in an isolated place of the world as far as your eye can see.
The glimpse of Everest Trek helps you to discover unforgettable mountain flight to Lukla, where the airport is adventurous for a trekker like you or for an outsider like you. And this airport is quintessential of an amazing landing. After a fearful landing, you resume your normal heartbeat and head off to a trekking route which is refreshed with natural vegetation and white river, triggering a hope that the world’s highest mountain will be seen soon. Ahead are the hamlets that you have to pass through, and these hamlets are unrivaled when it comes to knowing every bit of the Sherpa culture.
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. (1400m)
You will be warmly welcomed at the airport by our office representative and then transfer to the hotel. Our trekking guide will give a brief explanation of the program. This day you can stay within the hotel or enjoy the night at the hotel inclusive breakfast.
Kathmandu sightseeing tour
This day, you will visit much cultural heritage, which includes some of the famous world’s heritages like Pashupatinath, Swyambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhanath stupa and many more. You can go shopping for various Nepalese cultural kinds of stuff on that day. And Back to the hotel for overnight.
Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m) - 4 hrs trek
You will be transferred to the airport for Lukla flight early in the morning. Your flight to Lukla will be memorable as it enables you to fly over beautiful mountains and hills. After reaching Lukla, you will have a trek to Phakding, a beautiful place with a green landscape and view o Kusum Kangararu and overnight at lodge.
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) - 6 hrs trek
We trek through Himalayan pine and deodar forest following the Dudh Koshi river. We keep on our trek through the upstream along the riverbank to the meeting of the Bhote Kosi and Dudh Kosi where we have too crossed Hilary bridge. We follow up ascending to Namche Bazaar. On the way climbing, it gives a chance us incredible photographic opportunities as the peaks of Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8511m), Nuptse (7879m), Arna Dablam (6856m) and Taweche (6542m) come into view for the first time of the trip. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Acclimatization Day (hike to Everest View Hotel 3860m)
As the climate here is so unpredictable and cold place so, you should be physically and mentally prepare to face it. After breakfast, you will move towards the Everest view Hotel/Khumjung. We have to go above Namche bazaar and pass through Syangboche. From the top of the hill above Syangboche, you will get a view of the world’s highest peak, which most & world-famous Mount Everest, Tengboche peak (6367m), Lhotse (8414m), Ama Dablam (6856m) & many more others. After reaching Khumjung you can visit the school established by Hillary. We will start the next trek after having lunch passing the footpath of Khimde. After having a good time here you will get back to Namche.
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m) - 5 hrs trek
After breakfast in Namche, we start our trek towards Tengboche enjoying a superb view of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and a close-up view of Thamserku. Our trek follows on the gradual trail with few ups and downs overlooking a magnificent view of the great Himalaya. Along the way, we can spot wild lives like pheasant, musk deer, or a herd of Himalayan Thar. The trail goes gradually down up to Kyangjuma. The path eventually reaches Sanasa which is the major trail junction to Gokyo valley and Everest Base Camp. The track then follows through the pine forests and after we cross the prayer flags festooned bridge over Dudh Kosi River, we reach Phunki Tenga, a small settlement with a couple of teahouses and a small arm.y post amidst the alpine woods. After having a relaxed lunch at Phunki Tenga we then have a little tough climb steep up through the pine forests while before we reach Tengboche. Tengboche is a great place for close-up views of Ama-Dablam, Nuptse, and Everest and it has the biggest Buddhist Monastery all over in the Khumbu region. Overnight stay at lodge in Tengboche
Trek back to Namche (3440m) - 5 hrs trek
After breakfast, we trek back down to the Namche from Tengboche. But if your time permit and interested to visit Jorsalle than you can make your visit Jorsalle this day. After reaching our today’s destination “Namche” stay overnight at the lodge.
Trek back to Lukla (2800m) - 7 hrs trek
After breakfast in Namche bazaar, we trek down back to the Lukla about 6-7 hours for the next day’s flight to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at lodge.
Fly back to Kathmandu
After breakfast, we will take a scenic flight back to Kathmandu about 45 minutes after our long trek. And transfer to hotel from airport.
Departure to your destination
Today is your departure day, we will drop you to the International airport to catch your flight back to your home and pray for your Safe journey.
- All the airport pick-ups and drop-offs by private vehicles.
- 3 nights of 3-star standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu city inclusive breakfast.
- 6 nights of twin sharing local lodges accommodations while on the trek.
- One day Kathmandu sightseeing tour guided by a city tour guide with private transport.
- An experienced and certified trekking guide for the trek.
- Supporting porters to carry your belongings while on the trek. (1 porter for 2 guests)
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport taxes.
- All the necessary paper works and trekking permits for the trek.
- Water purification chlorine drops to purify your water
- Rain protection duffel bag and sleeping bag to use for the trek. (provided on request)
- A comprehensive first aid medical kits and oximeter to check your pulse and oxygen level while on the trek.
- Trip achievement certificate after the successful trip completion.
- All government taxes and company service charges.
- In the end, we offer a Nepalese cuisine farewell dinner in Kathmandu with a cultural dance performance.
- Pre-meeting at Kathmandu before the trek.
- International airfares and Nepal entry visa.
- Meals during the trek.
- Your personal expenses such as hot shower, charging and use of WIFI while on the trek.
- Helicopter charter and all accommodation on flight cancellation due to bad weather
- Tips to the guide and porters.
- Excess baggage of more than 10 kg for Lukla flight.
Join Our Fixed Departures
Go with the right number of like-minded travellers
Choose a Private Trip
If you’d prefer to share this with your own group of friends, we’ve got good news, it’s also available as a Private Adventure!, Our Private Adventure specialists are on hand to give you a quote or talk through some different options. Feel free to give them a call on +9779843760242 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"*" indicates required fields