- Witness the blissful views of Mount Everest within an hour from Kathmandu.
- Visit Everest base camp and Kalapather viewpoint.
Everest Helicopter Day Tour
Min 2 people
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Well Crafted Itinerary
- Group Discount Available
- Instant Online Booking
Are you willing to witness the beauty of the Everest Region, but restricted by time and physical strength? But no worries, now you don’t need to take off much of the time from your busy schedule as one day will be enough to go, visit and return, and also no physical strength is needed. Book our Everest Helicopter Day Tour to explore Mount Everest.
Considering the shortage of time and your physical capacity, we have launched a special package where you can visit Everest Base Camp via helicopter. Abandoned by the roadways, the Heli tour is only the other option for trekking in this area. Without any doubt, trekking is an amazing experience but we can say that the Heli tour will be a much better option as you can explore more in lesser time.
Our Everest helicopter day tour starts from Kathmandu, you can enjoy the views all the way to the Everest region during the initial phase. As we reach nearer the Everest Region, the view of the portraits of the Himalayas, tranquil green valleys, and glittering snow peaks will begin to appear bigger and you can get them just near to your eyesight.
Apart from having the breathtaking views, we will be landing at the Everest Base Camp for around 10 to 15 minutes where you can click some photos and have some more satisfying glances at Mount Everest and the peaks around. And after 10-15 minutes, we will again fly to the Everest View Hotel at Syangboche where you can have breakfast. And for your reminder, the hotel has been recorded as the hotel situated at the highest point.
- We pick up you early in the morning from your hotel and transfer you to the domestic airport and fly to Lukla about 30 minutes.
- Fly from Lukla to Everest Base Camp (flyover) and capture the moments for about 10-15 minutes
- And then fly from Everest Base Camp to Kalapatthar for magnificent views of the Everest ranges.
- We fly to Everest view hotel for breakfast at Syangboche
- After breakfast fly back to Lukla
- At last fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Airport and hotel shuttle by private car/van.
- 3-4 hours helicopter charter service and airport taxes.
- All the essential trekking permits of the Everest region.
- Breakfast at Everest view hotel.
- All the government tax and service charge.
- Kathmandu hotel accommodations.
- Nepal entry visa and international airfares.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned above.
Book Your Own Date
Choose a Private Trip
If you’d prefer to share this with your own group of friends, we’ve got good news, it’s also available as a Private Adventure!, Our Private Adventure specialists are on hand to give you a quote or talk through some different options. Feel free to give them a call on +9779843760242 or Email us at email@example.com