- Hike towards beautiful virgin Dhorpatan valley.
- Experience Kham culture and their Shamanism
- Hike through the beautiful jungle, river and valleys.
- Breathtaking views of mountains including Mt. Dhaulagiri ranges.
Shaman Kham Culture Trek
Bus and Jeep
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Well Crafted Itinerary
- Group Discount Available
- Instant Online Booking
Shaman Kham culture trek offers a spectacular trekking experience, unique shaman practice and Kham culture in the remote hill and mountain region of Nepal. Shaman Kham culture trek is also popular for cordyceps (yarshagumba) and shepherd life experience. We can admire the uniqueness of shaman tradition, Kham culture and view of the Dhaulagiri mountain range.
The route passes through Baglung, Purbi Rukum and Myagdi district. The land is blessed with wide-ranging natural resources and biodiversity captivating waterfalls, rivers, caves and delightful lakes as well as the towering sublime Himalaya to the north. Local people are simple-minded and kind-hearted and has a unique shaman practice and belief than other shamans. During the trek, you will also get a chance to experience the shepherd lifestyle.
Along with the visit many sites that figure prominently in recent history in an area of immense peace, beauty and hospitality that is open, ready and willing to host tourists.
Drive from Kathmandu to Burtibang (1130m.) - 14 hours drive
Drive from Burtibang to Dhorpatan (2860m.) - 5 hrs drive
Trek from Dhorpatan to Takasera (2400m.) - 6 hrs trek
Trek from Takasera to Maya (2500m.) – 6 hrs trek
Trek from Maya to Maikot (2600m.) – 6 hrs trek
Trek from Maikot to Pelma (2650m.) – 6 hrs trek
Trek from Pelma to Thangkur (3000m.) – 6 hrs trek
Trek from Thangkur to Gurjaghat (3020m.) - 6 hrs trek
Trek from Gurjaghat to Moreni (2450m.) – 6 hrs trek
Trek from Moreni to Takam (1650m.) – 6 hrs trek
Trek from Takam to Beni (830m.) - 5 hours trek
Drive from Beni to Pokhara ( 850m.) – 4 hrs drive
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu – 7 hrs drive
- All the ground transports as per the itinerary by local bus and jeeps.
- Full board meals while on the trek. (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 11 nights of twin sharing best local home-stay/tea houses accommodations during the trek.
- 1-night deluxe hotel accommodation in Pokhara city inclusive breakfast.
- An experienced and government certified trekking guide for the trek.
- Essential supporting porters to carry your loads during the trek. (1 porter for 2 guests)
- First aid medicine for the trek.
- All the essential trekking permits and official paperwork for treks.
- Company duffel and sleeping bags to use for the trek.
- Trip achievement certificate.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a typical local restaurant with a cultural dance performance.
- Nepal entry visa and international airfares.
- Any alcoholic beverages, cold drinks, hot shower, battery charging while on the trek.
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu.
- Tips to the trekking guide and porters.
Book Your Own Date
Choose a Private Trip
If you’d prefer to share this with your own group of friends, we’ve got good news, it’s also available as a Private Adventure!, Our Private Adventure specialists are on hand to give you a quote or talk through some different options. Feel free to give them a call on +9779843760242 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org