- Visit Nepal’s most war affected areas.
- Hike through enchanting high hills and rocky terrains.
- Splendid views of mountains including Sisne, Churen and Gurja.
- Interact with former Maoist rebels and Guerrillas.
Guerrilla Trekking Trails
Bus and Jeep
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Well Crafted Itinerary
- Group Discount Available
- Instant Online Booking
Nepal without any doubt is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Enriched with natural beauty, its peculiar landscapes and rare floras and faunas, Nepal can lure anyone to visit. The best part of Nepal is that she can amaze visitors with new destinations anytime. A new trekking route has been open for the visitor’s named Guerilla trekking trail. Nepal had once gone through the decade-long civil war (1996-2006) where about 16000 people lost their lives and the Guerilla was the center of that revaluation. Therefore you can know about the history of before and after the revolution. This route leads you through the trial that was once used by the Maoist rebels.
Guerilla trekking trial is a newly explored tourism destination in the mid-western part of Nepal. It is not only enriched with natural beauty but also carries very important historical values from the history of Nepal. Piercing through the districts like Rolpa, Rukum, Baglung, and Myagdi, this trial offers you the views of spectacular Dhaulagiri ranges and some part of the Annapurna range, rhododendrons and pine trees, different hills and rocks, hot water ponds, springs falls. This region will be able to meet your expectations as The region has fresh lakes, hot water pond, Mt. Sisne (5400m), Churen, Gujra, hills and rocks, waterfalls, vast Dhorpatan hunting region, apple farming land and typical Magar culture. Following the natural beauty, history and culture is something this trial is peculiar with.
Last but not the least, explored during the Tourism Year 2011, this region and its natural beauties are still fresh and have not been polluted more. And this region is among the few destinations that have natural, cultural, and historical values. So if you are interested, be ready to pack your bags for 13 days.
Drive from Kathmandu to Beni (830m.) - Drive 9 hrs.
Trek to Takam (1665m.) - Trek about 6 hrs.
Trek to Lamsung (2250m.) - Trek about 6 hrs.
Trek to Gurjaghat (3020m.) - Trek about 7 hrs.
Trek to Dhorpatan (2,860m.) - Trek about 5 hrs.
Trek to Nisheldhor - Trek about 5 hrs.
Trek to Tallo Sera - Trek about 7 hrs.
Trek to Rujhikhola - Trek about 6 hrs.
Trek to Thabang - Trek about 5 hrs.
Trek to Jaljale - Trek about 5 hrs.
Trek to Jelbang - Trek about 5 hrs.
Trek to Sulichaur – Trek about 6 hrs.
Drive back to Kathmandu – Drive 13 hrs.
- All the ground transports as per the itinerary by jeep and local bus.
- All the essential trekking permits and entrance fees for the trek.
- Full board meals while on the trek. (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 12 nights of twin sharing local homstay and guesthouses accommodations while on the trek.
- An experienced and government certified trekking guide.
- Supporting porters to carry your loads during the trek. (1 porter for 2 guests)
- First aid medicine for the trek.
- Comany duffel and sleeping bags to use for the trek.
- Trip achievement certificate.
- Farewell dinner at a typical restaurant in Kathmandu with cultural dance performance.
- All government taxes and office service charge.
- Nepal entry visa and international airfares.
- Tips to the trekking guide and porters.
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic beverages, hot shower, charging, cold drinks and bottled water.
Book Your Own Date
Choose a Private Trip
If you’d prefer to share this with your own group of friends, we’ve got good news, it’s also available as a Private Adventure!, Our Private Adventure specialists are on hand to give you a quote or talk through some different options. Feel free to give them a call on +9779843760242 or Email us at email@example.com