- Experience Nepal’s Shamanism
- A short hike around remote hilly regions.
- Mt. Manaslu, Annapurna and Ganesh Himal views
- Visit world heritage sites in Kathmandu
Nepal Shamanism Tour
Bus, Van, Car
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Well Crafted Itinerary
- Group Discount Available
- Instant Online Booking
Nepal Shamanism tour is a means to take part in the ceremony of a witch doctor, who empowers himself for the benefit of the society, who wants to do greater in life for the society, or who wants to thrive and flourish in life for the society in a good way. With an accuracy of 95%, Nepal Shamanism Tour has a lot of areas of contention that you will come across. Programmed to offer you an opportunity to show you the rituals, the Shamanism tour is based on an unseen divine power and is associated with a spiritual power that dates back to more than 5000 years old and that is completely different from modern scientific teaching that you study in your country.
Because of the tourists’ interest, Nepal Shamanism Tour is taking a pick, and in one sense, it seems to unlock the outside world which is beyond your sight and knowledge. The power of Shaman is so much that it creates consensus on you. A trait that you see in this tour seems to be stable. However, you might want to have all the knowledge that you want to have. When you have this, you might want to give a round applause to Shaman.
Another amazing aspect that you see on this tour is that villagers and tourists still believe in this power deeply. Nothing comes between them to break this line of trust. Hiking, as well as trekking in a remote hilly village, becomes a part of the Shamanism Tour. In other areas that it takes you are the terraced fields and showcases you the hills and offers you the view of mountains, such as Annapurna, Manaslu, and Ganesh Himal.
What are the factors that make the Nepal Shamanism tour famous? The following are the reasons:
- Spirit exists, and every religion and every caste believe in it.
- The shaman has the power to communicate with a spirit.
- Spirits may be good or bad.
- Shamans can cure sickness or diseases caused by bad spirits.
- The shaman’s spirit can leave his body to enter the supernatural world to search for.
- The shaman’s spirit can leave his body to enter the supernatural world to search for answers.
Shamanism has been passed from one generation to another; the future generation waits to be Shamans although they will be educated and live in a high-tech world. And the best time to know about Shamanism is from February to June in the spring season and September to November in the autumn season.
Check out our designed itinerary for Nepal Shamanism Tour or just send us an email and we’ll tailor-make an itinerary based on your requirements.
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel - (1400m)
Welcome to Kathmandu, the city of temples. Our airport representative will receive you at the airport, transfer you to the hotel and brief you about tomorrow’s activities. If you have any questions, then please ask to a representative.Overnight at hotel inclusive breakfast
Drive from Kathmandu to Nigalpani danda (1500m) - 5 hrs drive
After you have your breakfast, head off to Nigalpani Danda by Jeep, driving along the bank of the Trishuli River. You see beautiful landscapes, typical Nepali houses and the impressive view of mountains, such as Annapurna, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal. Overnight at tented camp or local home with full board meals.
Trek from Murali Bhanjyang to Patlee Gaon - (1150m) - 3 hrs walk
After breakfast, you start our trek to Patlee via beautiful terraced fields seeing magnificent hills. After 3 hrs, we reach Patlee. Overnight at tented camp or local home inclusive full board meal, prepared by our cook.
Shamanism Ceremony Day
Today, take a rest at noon and enjoy the shamanism ceremony in the evening. Overnight at tented camp or local home with full board meals prepared by our expert cook.
Trek from Patle to Dhading Besi (750m) - 4 hrs trek
After hot breakfast, you walk via Jumree danda to Dhading Besi about 3/4 hours and take a rest at Dhading Besi in a local guest house with full board meals.
Drive back to Kathmandu(1400m) - 3 hrs Drive
After breakfast, you head off to Kathmandu along the bank of Trishuli River. And participate in the farewell parties in the evening. Overnight at hotel on bed and breakfast.
Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast, our city guide will take you to the monuments and places that come under the category of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu. You will visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, where you might see “Kumari”, the living goddess, as well as visit pagoda style temples. After that, you will visit Pashupatinath temple, one of the biggest and popular Hindus temples of Nepal and thousands of devotees visit this temple every day. You might see cremation taking place on the bank of the Bagmati River. From here, you move towards Bouddhanath stupa, one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the world where over 50 Tibetan Gompas or monasteries are located. Back to the hotel for overnight with bed and breakfast.
Departure from Nepal
Our airport representative will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the airport in a private car. You will reach the airport before 3 hours of your departure time.
- All the airport picks up and drops off as per itinerary private vehicles.
- 3 nights of 3-star standard hotel accommodation including breakfast in Kathmandu.
- 4 nights of local homestay accommodations while on the Shamanism tour.
- An experienced trekking guide for the short trek.
- Supporting porter to carry your loads while on the trek.
- Full board meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner – while on the tour.
- Firstaid medicine for the trek.
- Waterproof duffel bag and sleeping bag to use for the trek. (provided on request)
- 1-day Kathmandu sightseeing tour guided by a city tour guide with private transport.
- Trip achievement certificate after the successful trip completion.
- Government Taxes and applicable company charges
- International airfares and Nepal entry visa.
- Alcoholic beverages, mineral bottled water, cold drinks, and snacks while on the tour.
- Entrance fees for Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Tips to the local staffs.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu hotel stay.
Book Your Own Date
Choose a Private Trip
If you’d prefer to share this with your own group of friends, we’ve got good news, it’s also available as a Private Adventure!, Our Private Adventure specialists are on hand to give you a quote or talk through some different options. Feel free to give them a call on +9779843760242 or Email us at email@example.com